Fall 2016 CS70 at UC Berkeley
Wednesday, December 14, 7-10 p.m.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, December 14, 7-10 p.m.
- Locations: TBA (Haas 295, Dwinelle 155, VLSB 2040, Pauley)
- 3 sheets (front and back) of hand written notes are allowed.
- Bring your Cal ID.
- No calculators are allowed.
- Homework 14 is optional but recommended.
The exam will cover all of probability. Only the following discrete mathematics topics will be covered. However, we will assume basic familiarity with other topics covered on the midterms, such as proof strategies. Approximately 90% of the final will cover probability.
- Graph Theory (Note 5)
- Infinity and Uncountability (Note 10)
- Counting (Note 12)
During dead week, the staff will host events during regular lecture times.
- Topic-based Mini-Reviews See Google Spread
- Tips and Tricks Session Monday, December 5, 1-2 p.m. in Pauley Ballroom
- Guerrilla Section Tuesday, December 6, 4-7 p.m. in Woz Lounge
- Probability Review Lecture Wednesday, December 7, 1-2 p.m. in Pauley Ballroom
- CSM Mock Final Wednesday, December 7 6-9 p.m. in HP Auditorium
- Review Session 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Thursday, December 8 in Woz Lounge
- Review Problems Session Friday, December 9, 1-2 p.m. in Pauley Ballroom