Fall 2016 CS70 at UC Berkeley
Monday, September 19, 8 - 10 p.m.
- Date and Time: Monday, September 19, 8 - 10 p.m.
- Locations: This is based on your OFFICIAL section enrollment.
- Soda 310: Section 105
- GPB 103: Section 104
- GPB 100: Section 117 - 123
- Dwinelle 155: Section 101, 102, 103, 106 - 116
- 1 sheet (front and back) of hand written notes is allowed.
- Bring your Cal ID.
- Homework 4, which would have been released on Friday, September 16, will instead be half the usual length and be released on Monday, September 19 after the midterm. It will still be due the next Friday, September 23.
- DSP students should have received an email. Contact logistics at eecs70.org if not.
- For students concurrently taking EE16A, the CS 70 exam will be 6-8pm at Cory 277. Your EE 16A exam will be 8-10pm in the same room. Please note that this is only for people who have exam conflicts with EE 16A. We will cross-check names with the EE staff. You may not use any device capable of communication, between exams.
The exam will cover Notes 1 through 5 and the first section of note 6.
- Propositional Logic
- Stable Marriage
- Graph Theory
- Modular Arithmetic (only section 1 of the "Modular Arithmetic" notes)
The staff will be hosting three events over the weekend. Professor Seshia will also be giving a review lecture on Monday, September 19 during regular lecture hours, the day of the exam.
- Midterm 1 Review Lecture Saturday, September 17, 10 - 11:30 a.m. in Dwinelle 155
- Midterm 1 Review Session Saturday, September 17, 3-6 p.m. in Wozniak Lounge
- Guerilla Section Saturday, September 17, 6-9 p.m. in Wozniak Lounge